Before I decided to become a doTERRA Wellness Advocate, I did extensive research to find out all I could about doTERRA. I not only discovered how they obtain their essential oils from where the oils originated, which provides better potency; but also I explored their company culture. It is important to me that I associate with a company that gives back. The following is a summary of what I discovered about doTERRA and this is why I became a doTERRA Wellness Advocate:
- Utilizes a direct selling model that allows distributors to work with customers as opposed to mass marketing.
- Created the opportunity for individuals and families to achieve their dreams of financial independence.
- Enjoys a 68 percent retention rate
- 68 percent of all customers reorder and continue to share doTERRA products, or build a doTERRA business
- Is CPTG Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade essential oils represent the safest and most beneficial oils available in the world today
- Partners with physicians, scientists, and hospitals around the world, defining and establishing the medical integration and use of essential oils in modern health practices for individual use
- Mission remains the same—to provide essential oils that appeal to everyone from the novice to the expert, and that can be used safely on your loved ones.
About doTERRA continued – Their Commitment to International Social Good
Lastly, I must give a shout out to the owners of doTERRA Essential Oils for their commitment to international social good – the doTERRA Healing Hands Foundation.
The doTERRA Healing Hands Foundation™ is proud to be partnering with Operation Underground Railroad (O.U.R. Rescue) to bring healing and hope to the world. O.U.R. Rescue exists to rescue children from sex trafficking by utilizing some of the world’s experts in extraction operations and anti-child trafficking efforts.
doTERRA is working with rural Nepal villages in conjunction with its Co-Impact Sourcing® initiative. In Nepal, rural villagers living in extreme poverty survive on less than $2 a day. The doTERRA partnership provides critical economic opportunities, particularly in rural areas where they are most needed. It also provides a better standard of living through improved access to clean water, education and medical services.
The doTERRA Healing Hands Foundation™ is proud to be partners with the micro-lending organization, Mentors International. Providing credit to those who would otherwise not have financing opportunities or whose only lending options are with unethical and even dangerous lenders, the microcredit fund helps lift the poor from poverty while elevating communities through economic development.
Days for Girls
An international non-profit organization, helps women and girls discover their potential and self-value by ensuring quality sustainable feminine hygiene.
This is why I became a doTERRA Wellness Advocate and support doTerra Essential Oils!!!!
I invite you to join us if you are interested in building a home-based business and become a doTERRA Wellness Advocate with a company and products you can believe in. We will help you to succeed.
More information about Beverly Drew, doTERRA Wellness Advocate.