doTERRA Melaleuca Essential Oil
doTERRA Melaleuca Essential Oil is more commonly known as “Tea Tree,” and has over 92 different compounds and limitless applications. The leaves of the Melaleuca tree were used by the Aborigines of Australia for centuries. They would crush the leaves and inhale the oil to promote feelings of clear breathing and apply the leaves directly to the skin for a cooling effect.
- For occasional skin irritations, apply 1–2 drops of Melaleuca essential oil onto affected area.
- Add 1–2 drops to water, citrus drinks, or veggie caps to support healthy immune system function.*
- Combine 1–2 drops with your facial cleanser for added cleansing properties, or apply to skin after shaving.
- Apply to fingernails and toenails after showering to purify and keeps nails looking healthy.
- Add a few drops to a spray bottle with water and use on surfaces to protect against environmental threats.
doTERRA Melaleuca Essential Oil is Used for these Top 10 Ailments:
- Bacterial infections
- Cold sores
- Congestion and respiratory tract infections
- Fungal infections (especially Candida, jock itch, athlete’s foot and toenail fungus)
- Halitosis (bad breath)
- Head lice
- Itchy insect bites, sores and sunburns
Directions for Use
With a Diffuser: Diffuse 3 to 4 drops as directed in your diffuser.
Use Internally: Dilute one drop in 4 fl. oz. of your choice liquid.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to your desired skill area. Melaleuca can be diluted with doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil to reduce possible skin sensitivity. When applied topically, Melaleuca can be directly applied full-strength undiluted to desired area or to the reflex point.
doTERRA Melaleuca Essential Oil Uses:
Acne, Allergies, Aneurysm, Athlete’s Foot, Bacterial Infections, Boils, Bronchitis, Candida, Canker Sores, Cavities, Chicken Pox, Cleansing, Cold Sores, Common Cold, Coughs, Cuts, Dermatitis/Eczema, Dry/Itchy Eyes, Ear Infection, Earaches, Influenza, Fungal Infections, Gum Disease, Hepatitis, Herpes Simplex, Hives, Immune System (Stimulates), Infected Wounds, Infection, Inflammation, Jock Itch, Lice, MRSA, Mumps, Nail Infection, Pink Eye, Rashes, Ringworm, Rubella, Scabies, Shingles, Shock, Sore Throat, Staph Infection, Sunburn, Thrush, Tonsillitis, Vaginal Infection, Varicose Ulcer, Viral Infections, Warts and Wounds.
Melaleuca Essential Oil Properties:
Analgesic, antibacterial, antifungal, anti-infectious, anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, antiparasitic, a strong antiseptic, antiviral, decongestant, digestive, expectorant, immune stimulant, insecticidal, neurotonic, stimulant and tissue regenerative.
Other Possible Uses:
This oil may help burns, digestion, hysteria, infectious diseases, mites, and ticks.
All citrus oils, cypress, eucalyptus, lavender, rosemary and thyme.
- The leaves of the melaleuca tree or tree tea have been used for centuries by the aborigines to heal cuts, wounds, and skin infections. With 12 times the antiseptic
- Power of phenol, it has some strong immune building properties.
** The doTERRA Melaleuca Essential Oil product has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration at the time of this writing. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease and you should seek your doctor’s advice if you are experiencing any medical issues.