Pure Frankincense Essential Oil
Pure Frankincense essential oil is renowned as one of the most prized and precious essential oils. It has extraordinary health benefits** and in addition to its notoriety in the New Testament, the Babylonians and Assyrians would burn Frankincense in religious ceremonies. Also, the ancient Egyptians used Frankincense resin for everything from perfume to salves for soothing skin. You can obtain it pure or as part of blended oils, which combine a variety of complimentary oils. Just ensure that the oils you buy are 100% pure.
Benefits of Pure Frankincense Essential Oil
Frankincense has a rich, deep, warm, balsamic and sweet with incense like overtones. It blends with all other essential oils. This oil helps us to focus energy, minimize distractions, and improve concentration. It eases hyperactivity, impatience, irritability, and restlessness and helps enhance spiritual awareness and meditation. We recommend doTERRA Frankincense essential oil because of its purity and company culture of giving back to those in need.
The top ailments that Frankincense is used for includes:
- Arthritis and rheumatoid arthritis (RA)
- Colds and respiratory disorders
- Digestive disorders
The properties for pure Frankincense essential oil include:
Anticatarrhal, anti-infectious, anticancer, antidepressant, antiseptic, antitumor, expectorant, immune stimulant, and sedative.
How to use doTERRA Frankincense Essential Oil
Frankincense is one of the most prized and precious essential oils due to its extensive health benefits.
- Rub Frankincense on your hands after gardening for a warming and soothing effect
- Helps reduce the appearance of skin imperfections
- Can be applied to the bottoms of feet to promote feelings of relaxation and to balance mood
- Take one to two drops in a veggie capsule to support healthy cellular function**
- When used topically, Frankincense can be applied non-diluted. Apply directly on the area of concern or to reflex points
- Directly diffuse or inhale the aroma
- Place 1-2 drops under the tongue or take in a capsule
- Diffuse Frankincense during your morning yoga practice to focus your intention for the day
- Take one to two drops of this essential oil in a doTERRA Veggie Capsule to support healthy cellular function.
- Add Frankincense to a moisturizer to reduce the appearance of blemishes and to rejuvenate the skin.
- When traveling somewhere dry, apply Frankincense to the cuticles and nail beds to maintain healthy looking fingernails.
- Apply this essential oil to the bottoms of the feet to promote feelings of relaxation and to balance mood.
- After a day of outdoor activity, massage Frankincense into the hands and feet for a warming and soothing effect.
- Frankincense promotes cellular health and can be consumed daily for these internal benefits.
- It may support healthy immune function and response.
- Frankincense helps to support the overall health of the digestive system and the GI tract
- It may help to support healthy lung and respiratory function, especially when combined with citrus oils
- It helps to keep the gums, the teeth, and the mouth looking clean and healthy.
- This essential oil helps to support the health of the cardiovascular system
- Frankincense is calming, soothing, and relaxing to the nervous system and supports healthy nervous system function
- It may have cleansing properties and can help to protect against environmental threats
- Frankincense promotes healthy joint function
- Frankincense can provide soothing support throughout the entire body
- It helps to support healthy liver function
- It supports a healthy musculoskeletal system
- Frankincense may help to support healthy bladder and urinary tract function
Common Primary Uses:
The most common primary uses for pure Frankincense essential oil include:
Alzheimer’s Disease, Aneurysm, Arthritis, Asthma, Balance, Brain (Aging), Brain Injury, Breathing, Cancer, Coma, Concussion, Confusion, Coughs, Depression, Fibroids, Genital Warts, Hepatitis, Immune System Support, Improve Vision, Infected Wounds, Inflammation, Liver Cirrhosis, Lou Gehrig’s Disease, Memory, Mental Fatigue, Miscarriage (after), Moles, MRHSA, Multiple Sclerosis, Nasal Polys, Parkinson’s Disease, Plague, Post-partum Depression, Scarring (prevention), Tumor (Lipoma), Ulcers, Uterus Tissue Regeneration, Virus of Nerves, Warts, Wrinkles.
Health Benefits – Pure Frankincense Essential Oil
The health benefits and other possible uses Frankincense include:
This oil may help with aging, allergies, bites (insect and snake), bronchitis, carbuncles, catarrh, colds, diarrhea, diphtheria, gonorrhea, headaches, healing, hemorrhaging, herpes, high blood pressure, jaundice, laryngitis, meningitis, nervous conditions, prostate problems, pneumonia, respiratory problems, sciatic pain, sores, spiritual awareness, staph, strep, stress, syphilis, T.B., tension, tonsillitis, typhoid, and wounds.
Frankincense contains sesquiterpenes, enabling it to go beyond the blood-brain barrier. It may also help oxygenate the pineal and pituitary glands. It increases the activity of leukocytes, defending the body against infection. Frankincense may also help a person have a better attitude, which may help to strengthen the immune system.
Directions for Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in a diffuser
Internal use: Dilute one drop in 4 fl. oz. of liquid
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil to reduce skin sensitivity.
Frankincense is a holy oil in the Middle East. As an ingredient in the holy incense, it was used anciently during sacrificial ceremonies to help improve communication with the creator.
It was also used in everything from perfumes to lotions for soothing the skin.
Frankincense comes from the Boswellia species of tree and is native to Ethiopia, Somalia, India, and the Arabic Peninsula and has been used in Ayurvedic and traditional Chinese health practices.
** These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.